Trump’s Net Favorable Rating Among Hispanics at -51: GallupDon Frederick
Gallup Poll conducted over the last month-and-a-half shows that among the 79% of U.S. Hispanics familiar with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, 65% have a negative view of him, 14% a positive one, giving him a net favorable rating of -51.
- Among other GOP White House aspirants, only Jeb Bush is familiar to more than 50% of Hispanics; he has +11 net favorable rating -- 34% positive, 23% negative
- Texans Ted Cruz, Rick Perry each have -7 net favorable rating, next-to-lowest among Republicans after Trump
- Democrat Hillary Clinton familiar to 76% of those surveyed; her net favorable is +40 -- 58% positive, 18% negative
- Poll of 2,183 Hispanic adults conducted July 8-Aug. 23; error margin +/- 5ppts
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange