Dollar Drops to 7-Month Low Versus Euro Amid Global Stock PlungeLananh Nguyen
The dollar dropped to a seven-month low against the euro as concern the global economy is losing momentum led traders to cut bets the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations