Two Charts and One Map That Show Major Demographic Shifts Happening in America
Conor Sen, portfolio manager at New River Investments, appeared on Bloomberg TV to discuss some of the biggest demographic shifts happening in America—the cities people are migrating to, where millennials will settle down, and what's behind the jump in household formations—and how these trends will affect the economy and politics going forward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again