Gold Jumps Most in a Week as FOMC Minutes Eases Rate ConcernDebarati Roy
Gold advanced the most in a week after Federal Reserve officials said they need more evidence of strength in the economy and a pickup in inflation, reducing wagers that policy makers will soon raise U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts