Wal-Mart Is Getting Hit Hard by Thieves
Wal-Mart has a shrinkage problem, and it's not the Seinfeld variety. It's the kind that, in retail industry jargon, refers to stealing and losing stock to damage or poor inventory management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’