South Carolina in Focus as ‘Draft Biden’ Gains SteamMargaret Talev
It’s not just because Iowa was Joe Biden’s Waterloo in 2008, the last time he ran for president. Or because Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will have New Hampshire pretty well carved up this time around.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy