Clinton IT Contractor Didn’t Have Proper Clearance: Daily CallerHolly Rosenkrantz
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used an IT firm on her e-mail server that was not cleared to handle classified materials, Daily Caller reports, citing chief spokesman for Defense Security Service.
- DSS is arm of DOD and is only federal agency authorized to approve private sector company access to sensitive or confidential material
- Clinton has used since 2013 Platte River Network to upgrade and maintain her private e-mail service at her home; Platte is not one of of 13k companies to receive clearance, Daily Caller says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap