Trump Ridicules Rand Paul in Response to Attack Ad: WashPostDon Frederick
Donald Trump responds to a Rand Paul online ad targeting him by saying the Ky. senator “is doing so poorly” in the GOP presidential race that “he has to revert to old footage of me discussing positions I no longer hold,” according to the Washington Post.
- Trump, in response the paper says was sent to it by him, broaches recent golf game he says he played with Paul
- “I easily beat him on the golf course and will even more easily beat him now, in the world in the politics”
- Paul “does not mention that after trouncing him in golf I made a significant donation to the eye center with which he is affiliated”
- “Rand’s campaign is a total mess, and as a matter of fact, I didn’t know he had anybody left in his campaign to make commercials who are not currently under indictment!”
- Says Paul should “just go quietly home”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite