Trump in Lead, Carson 2nd in Iowa GOP Race: CNN/ORC PollMadeline McMahon
Donald Trump tops Republican presidential field in Iowa with 22% support, followed by Ben Carson with 14% and Scott Walker with 9%, according to CNN/ORC poll.
- Ted Cruz next with 8%; Carly Fiorina and Mike Huckabee are tied with 7%; Jeb Bush, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio all have 5% support
- Rest of field has 3% or less
- NOTE: Survey is first by CNN/ORC of GOP contest in Iowa; Monmouth poll taken before Aug. 6 Fox News debate had Walker in 1st, Trump in 2nd
- NOTE: Poll of 544 likely Republican voters taken Aug. 7-11 has +/- 4ppts margin of error
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data