Exports of ‘Made-in-China’ Metals May Extend Surge on Weak YuanChristopher Donville
Devaluation of China’s currency may boost prospects for extending a boom in the country’s exports of metals such as aluminum and steel, Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Eily Ong said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up