EnerCap Secures Loan to Refinance Czech Wind FarmLouise Downing
EnerCap Capital Partners, a Czech Republic-based private equity company, raised 497.8 million koruna ($21 million) to refinance a wind farm in the country’s east.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap