Bernie Sanders Draws Crowd of 15,000 in Seattle Following Black Lives Matter Protest
After Bernie Sanders's first event in Seattle was effectively shut down by Black Lives Matter protesters, his second attracted the Democratic presidential candidate's biggest crowd yet, according to reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's