U.K. Green Bank Channels Money Into Energy-Saving Street LightsLouise Downing
The U.K. Green Investment Bank funded 8.2 million pounds ($12.8 million) for a council on the southeast coast for a program that will cut energy waste and boost the efficiency of its streetlights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’