Kasich’s Assets Valued at $9.2M to $22.1MillionMadeline McMahon and Mark Niquette
Assets of Republican presidential candidate John Kasich and his family are valued between $9.2 million and $22.1 million, according to his financial disclosure form.
- Kasich, the governor of Ohio, claimed income of between $581,000 and $1.3 million
- Reported three holdings between $500,000 and $1 million, including Roth IRA
- Reported no liabilities
- Kasich, former manging director at Lehman Brothers, said he continues to participate in firm’s defined benefits plan; said plan hasn’t vested and he doesn’t receive any retirement payments
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?