Employment Rates for Law School Grads Inch Up: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Just one day after newly minted law school graduates finished this year’s bar exam, the National Association of Law Placement said that 87 percent of last year’s graduates have found jobs, a slight increase from the rate for those finishing law school in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks