Employment Rates for Law School Grads Inch Up: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Just one day after newly minted law school graduates finished this year’s bar exam, the National Association of Law Placement said that 87 percent of last year’s graduates have found jobs, a slight increase from the rate for those finishing law school in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts