Sanders Calls to Expand Medicare to All As Single-Payer SystemMadeline McMahon
Sen. Bernie Sanders introduces legislation to expand Medicare into single-payer system for all citizens.
- “We need to expand Medicare to cover every man, woman and child,” Sanders, who’s running for the democratic nomination for president, says at event to honor Medicare and Medicaid’s 50th anniversary.
- Sanders will introduce bill in Senate, according to e-mailed statement
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations