Obama Warns African Leaders They Must Act to Meet ChallengesMike Dorning and Margaret Talev
President Barack Obama closed a five-day visit to Africa by delivering a stern warning that even as the region has shown increasing economic dynamism the continent’s political leaders are falling dangerously short of meeting the challenges that threaten their societies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster