Super-PAC Aiding Rand Paul White House Bid Raises $3.1 MillionGreg Giroux
America’s Liberty PAC raised $3.1 million in the first half of 2015 to independently aid Sen. Rand Paul’s 2016 Republican presidential campaign, according to FEC filing.
- Top donor was George Macricostas, who leads RagingWire Enterprise Solutions and gave $1.1m
- Jeff Yass, founder of Susquehanna International Group, gave $1m
- Super-PAC received $100k each from Francis Najafi, CEO of Pivotal Group, and California investor Robert Arnott
- Whole Foods co-CEO John Mackey gave $50k and financial analyst Peter Schiff gave $25k
- America’s Liberty PAC had $2.7m cash-on-hand on June 30
- NOTE: Super-PACs may raise funds in unlimited amounts without coordinating their spending with candidates
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.