Pennon’s Viridor Building Scotland Waste-to-Power PlantLouise Downing
Viridor Ltd., the waste unit of Pennon Group, the U.K.’s third-largest publicly traded water utility, started building a 177 million-pound ($274 million) facility in Scotland that will turn trash into energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again