Juniper Forecasts Results That May Top Analysts’ EstimatesPeter Burrows and Jack Clark
Juniper Networks Inc. projected third-quarter results that may top analysts’ estimates and reiterated its forecast for improved spending on networking equipment in the second half, sending shares higher in late trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself