Senate Highway Deal Relies on Reduced Fed Payments to BanksKathleen Miller, Jeff Plungis and Richard Rubin
A bipartisan deal to fund U.S. highway construction for three years relies on proposals that will pull in money for a decade, including reduced dividends to banks from the Federal Reserve and sales of federally owned oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner