Jeb Bush Takes Aim at Revolving Door in Washington
U.S. lawmakers leaving Congress should be banned for six years from lobbying, tripling the current prohibition, and prevented from influencing government as consultants, said Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts