Pro-Rubio PAC Reserves South Carolina Airtime in Primary Lead-Up
A political action committee supporting Florida Senator Marco Rubio's campaign for the Republican presidential nomination have bought nearly a quarter-million dollars in ad time in South Carolina in the weeks preceding its key 2016 primary, filings with the Federal Communications Commission show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders