China’s State Grid Expands in Brazil With Belo Monte ContractVanessa Dezem
State Grid Corp. of China won a contract to build a 2,500-kilometer (1,553-mile) power line in Brazil that will link the world’s third-biggest hydroelectric dam to the country’s largest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts