BGC Broker in Racism Case Says Joking in E-Mails Cut StressPatrick Gower and Manisha Jha
A BGC Partners Inc. broker accused of sending racist e-mails said “inappropriate” messages are a typical part of life on London’s trading desks as under-pressure workers attempt to lighten the mood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts