Iran Nuclear Deal Good for U.S. Security, Obama SaysMargaret Talev and Angela Greiling Keane
Iran is more likely to develop a nuclear weapon without an accord signed with world powers that limits its work toward a bomb, President Barack Obama said, calling on U.S. lawmakers to give the deal fair consideration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's