This Hedge Fund Is Seeking an Artificial Intelligence EdgeSimone Foxman and Jack Clark
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s hedge fund business Highbridge Capital Management is working with a San Francisco-based technology firm to develop investing strategies using artificial intelligence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations