Hillary Clinton Puts Focus on Growing the Middle Class, Reining in Wall Street
Hillary Clinton on Monday outlined a plan for economic growth focused on the middle class and signaled she'll be offering an extensive set of proposals to rein in Wall Street in one of the first major policy speeches of her presidential campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy