The Last Word on the Grateful Dead (Maybe)
The Grateful Dead’s final jam last weekend left behind a horde of die-hards — and a week of thoughtful analysis. Wired published a particularly nice appreciation of the band’s role as tech pioneers. On Thursday, Time traced the sharp decline in LSD use to the group’s fading glory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards