‘Minions’ $593 Million Publicity Spree Points to Film ProfitAnousha Sakoui and Christopher Palmeri
Universal Pictures is undertaking one of its biggest-ever marketing campaigns to promote “Minions,” an animated spinoff film about yellow creatures that’s poised to join the $1 billion box-office club.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders