The Definitive H&H Jim Webb Scouting Report
What he’s got: Unusual and potentially potent resume as a decorated (including two Purple Hearts) Vietnam War veteran, Reagan administration assistant secretary of Defense and Secretary of the Navy, union member, and one-term Democratic senator from the battleground state of Virginia; image as an iconoclastic outsider/straight talker; Bob Kerrey-esque existential fearlessness about taking on the Clinton machine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap