Televisa Cuts Ties to Donald Trump Following NBC, UnivisionGerry Smith and Jonathan Roeder
Grupo Televisa SAB severed ties with Donald Trump after he labeled Mexican immigrants as rapists and drug dealers and then refused to back down from the comments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing