Obama Says He’ll Walk Away From Iran Talks If Terms Can’t Be MetToluse Olorunnipa
As negotiations with Iran enter the closing phase, President Barack Obama said he’s still prepared to walk away from the talks if the Islamic Republic can’t meet the terms set out by the U.S. and its partners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day