Bobby Jindal Capitalizes on His Role at Center of Assimilation Debate
Republican presidential candidate Bobby Jindal, the first Indian-American governor in the U.S., on Tuesday advertised a campaign T-shirt that has the words “Tanned. Rested. Ready” printed on the front. In case the innuendo wasn’t clear, Jindal tweeted: “The liberal media said, ‘There’s not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal,’ so we made shirts to mock them.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders