University Affirmative Action Gets U.S. Supreme Court ReviewGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider putting new limits on the use of racial preferences in college admissions, agreeing to scrutinize an affirmative action policy at the University of Texas for the second time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing