The One Thing Bernie-mentum Can't Overcome: Demographics
Could Bernie Sanders really be the nominee? Recently, some on the left have dared to hope. Reports of large, fervent crowds and growing poll results from some early states fueled significant media discussion of a surge for Sanders as he challenges quasi-incumbent Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day