Obama Health Care Win Cements Legacy In a Key Week for His Presidency
When President Barack Obama took office in 2009, he made a risky calculation: He used most of his political capital to get one cornerstone piece of legislation passed, an overhaul of federal laws expanding healthcare access and coverage. The Affordable Care Act came to be known by the nickname opponents gave it: Obamacare.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts