Chart: Louisiana's Unemployment Rate During Bobby Jindal's Governorship
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal swept into office in early 2008 on a message of fiscal conservatism and economic prosperity, and he delivered. During his first term, Jindal oversaw an increase in Louisiana's credit rating from Standard and Poor's, and the state's unemployment rate stayed well below the national average through the recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas