Pacific Rubiales Dissidents See Hypocrisy in CEO’s Payout PlanChristine Jenkins and Anatoly Kurmanaev
The investor group pushing to block Alfa SAB’s takeover of Colombia’s Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. says the structure of a $15 million proposed payout to the oil producer’s chief executive exposes the hypocrisy of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018