Obama’s Fast-Track Trade Bill Advances to Final Senate VoteCarter Dougherty and Kathleen Hunter
The U.S. Senate paved the way for a final vote Wednesday on legislation that would give President Barack Obama enhanced authority to complete free-trade deals including a landmark agreement with Pacific nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing