Bay Area Broker Becomes Billionaire on Sub $10 Million ListingsTom Metcalf and Nadja Brandt
Marcus & Millichap Inc.’s website has more than 2,800 commercial properties for sale. The most expensive is a hotel on the New Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel for $50 million. The cheapest: a Memphis apartment building listed at $55,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’