Geeknet Gives Hot Topic Three Days to Match Higher OfferLindsey Rupp
Geeknet Inc.’s board determined that a $20-a-share takeover proposal from an undisclosed suitor was superior to an earlier, lower bid from Hot Topic Inc. and gave the teen retailer until Monday to match the offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap