Carter Warns China U.S. Will Go Wherever Global Law PermitsDavid J. Lynch
Defense Secretary Ashton Carter delivered the strongest U.S. warning yet against China’s moves in the South China Sea, demanding a halt to land reclamation in disputed waters and vowing that the U.S. will remain Asia’s leading power “for decades to come.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet