Rand Paul Isn't Done YetToluse Olorunnipa
Republican Senator Rand Paul said he plans to block any U.S. Senate action to re-authorize surveillance programs that face a June 1 deadline unless he gets a vote on ending the bulk collection of phone-call data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License