Trader Group Said to Rig Rand Were Known as ‘ZAR Domination’Franz Wild, Renee Bonorchis and Chris Spillane
Currency traders accused of colluding to rig the pricing of South Africa’s rand had a name for their group: ZAR Domination.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem