PDVSA Said Seeking Sweet Oil From North Sea, Africa for BlendingSarita Williams and Pietro D. Pitts
Petroleos de Venezuela SA is looking to import sweet crude from as far away as West Africa or the North Sea to mix with its heavy oil and produce refined oil products, according to two people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill