Uralkali Investor Uralchem Opts Out of $1.5 Billion BuybackYuliya Fedorinova and Andrey Lemeshko
One of PAO Uralkali’s largest investors said it won’t return shares in the potash company’s $1.5 billion buyback program, leaving a bigger portion of the cash pile to minority holders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem