Poll: Hillary Clinton Dominates in Iowa, Bernie Sanders Second
For now, Hillary Clinton has nothing to worry about as she prepares for the Iowa caucuses. Despite a wave of influence-peddling allegations involving her family's foundation, her prospects for winning the first-in-the-nation presidential contest remain undamaged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?