NSA’s Bulk Collection of Telephone Data Is Ruled IllegalBob Van Voris
The National Security Agency’s bulk collection of phone data isn’t legal, a federal appeals court said just weeks before the law the government used to justify the program is set to expire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone