Munich Re Quarterly Profit Falls 16% on Catastrophe LossesOliver Suess
Munich Re, the world’s biggest reinsurer, said profit fell 16 percent in the first quarter, after losses from natural catastrophes increased and returns from investments declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone